Monday, September 8, 2008

Gasoline Sunway

Went out 2day with Doreen, we went to Sunway Pyramid around 5pm.....
Actually I went there to get my ingredients that I need for my mocktail coz i'm the bartender in the next practical class. After we bought what we need,we went for dinner. We walk & walk & walk, dunno wat to eat, no kim gary, no fast food, no japanese food for us coz haf limited budget & bored with these type of food. So we decided to go Gasoline, although i know Gasoline is not very good.

After we had our dinner in Gasoline, i really confirm that Gasoline in Sunway Pyramid is a totally suck place for hang out~!! The service is not so good, juz better than the 1st time I visit them. No wrong orders this time but the food is really SUCK~!! I will not go back & eat here, if juz for a drink is still ok!!


Sha Ca chicken chop, this is still not bad. Only the salad not fresh.


The suck Blackpepper Udon I ordered.


Chicken Nuggets, not very nice.


Can u c what is this? Fried Dumpling! They serve this kind of food to customers!!


This is how we ate, juz ate abit & put on the table gif them back!


The best is only this drink, my favourite jasmine latte....

No comments: