Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Birthday 2008


I had my 19th birthday with my gang of friends on 13 August 2008 in SushiGroove Sunway Pyramid. It was fun and we having lot of fun and we ate nice food in SushiGroove. My favourite dish is Godzilla Roll and Potato Portabella Pancake. Wow~I can say I order for my friends a lot of food. It's not like a dinner but a food tasting. Haha~On that day, it was quite funny. My friends wanted to give me a surprise but ended up i know everything because of the manager of the restaurant. She thought i'm not the birthday girl and came to ask me:"who's the person who birthday today?" I was like :" Wahaha~OMG, that' s funny man!" They all wanted give me a surprise but failed.
Paul,Pek, dun try to push my face to the cake!
It was definitely a very crazy evening for us, we take pichas till playing "kiss kiss"! I was kissed by Ah Jing and Mei Sin. So crazy and fun! But the most funny is Moo and Ken, thay wanted to act gay kissing but ended up laughing like hell, too bad we can't manage to get that perfect shot. Everyone laugh like hell when we all playin kiss kiss.
On the other hand, I'm happy but yet sad~! My wallet "bleed" seriously man! But since we all have such fun and crazy day, it's worth it( I suppose). Hehe....I get a Esprit Towel set from them and a Mickey Mouse mp3 from Moo. Thanks guys~!!


My Birthday Present


My Friends

No comments: